Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last blast of covers!


Here are the last blast of covers I've made in the last few months. Enjoy! 


Qeya is more like a collaboration between me and Jennifer (the author). She drew and I did the touch ups and the text. So she did most of the work and I helped. :D While Silver Hollow was a joint effort as well. Teamwork is always the best when it comes to book covers! More info on the books here...


Fallenmore is also a YA Paranormal, it was difficult to get this cover right but I did eventually. Followed is a horror and didn't take me much time to finish. It is simple and creepy.


Initiation is my first paperback. The Blemished on the other hand would be my favorite I've done so far. I love working with fields.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Naj, your awesome cover has drawn a lot of attention already :D Here's a new blog post by "That Girl Reads". Thought you'd like to see this: http://thatgirlreads.blogspot.com/2012/11/cover-blurb-silver-hollow-by-jennifer.html?spref=bl

    ReplyDelete